Saturday 5 November 2011

Midterms

Midterms are killing me.

I elected to do Anatomy and physiology via distance learning earlier this summer, and one of the college requirements be that I finish by December. This was in september, or i'd have to enrol in Bio. I still have to do the second half of their A&P to make up the credit hours in spring, so essentially I'm having to work ahead a semester, and redo it then to save 350. I'm mad. Mad.

Monday is midterm re muscles and nerves and the brain and that stuff...and I really dont' think I know it as well as I should. And dammit, I have a good brain but there is just so much.....

And then there's the other exam, project, 2 assignments, communications stuff, essay and ..i'm sure there's something else. And this is after several exams already!

Kill me now?


2 comments:

  1. Oh I did A&P distance learning style! Yuck! Hope you did well on your Midterms and Finals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Distance learning A&P sucketh monkey balls. But I got a B- and I did the course double time (4 months) so I'm happy!

    ReplyDelete